Congo confirms two cases of Ebola in the northwestern town of Bikoro

Congo has confirmed two cases of Ebola in the northwestern town of Bikoro, two government health official said on Tuesday, and one of them added that at least 10 more cases were suspected.

Jean Jack Muyembe, head of the national institute for biological research in the Democratic Republic of Congo, confirmed the two cases and said 10 more were suspected, reports Reuters.

A source at the ministry of health also said that two cases had been confirmed.

 
Avatar

This article has been posted by a News Hour Correspondent. For queries, please contact through [email protected]
No Comments

Translate this News

Join the Facebook Group

Click here to join the Facebook group of News Hour

Popular Posts

Retail Franchise Brands: the context of 2020
Djokovic donates 1 million euros to help Serbia combat coronavirus
Gonoshasthaya Kendra claims to develop cheaper and faster COVID-19 detection kit
Vodafone to offer free unlimited mobile data during the Coronavirus pandemic
Trump invokes defense powers to order GM to produce ventilators
Bangla movie "Debi - Misir Ali Prothombar" released its official teaser

Advertisement

News of the Month

Scroll Up
%d bloggers like this: